His LiFe
Thursday, September 29, 2005
11:07 PM
For the first time in my life..
it's my-way|`
I have touched a PIG..
That happened today..
Shocked?
Well, it's not the lazy dirty animal...
Instead, it was a chemical term..
A device used in cleaning of pipelines..
Happened that we carried out the process..
called PIGGING... Haha
That happened during my today's CPTC training..
Yesterday marked the last training in NP Silat..
To make way for break during Ramadhan starting next week..
True that most wanted to train during the fasting month..
But after the yesterday,s training, the answer was NO..
Can't imagine that my stamina was really tested to the limit..
in the training handled by Abang Imran..
The way Abg Im trained was very torturing..
for those who trained yesterday..
Just compare it to the bleep test in EPL.. Haha
Stamina has been my greatest asset..
especially when I'm not even tired at all playing in a competitive match...
But never try to look at the negative side when getting tortured..
I took this torture as something positive..
It was not surprising to get tortured to this worst..
I knew Abang Im well..
He's the type who will try to push you to the limit...
Because he always have the confidence in each and evryone of us..
It would be a long break before returning to training after Hari Raya..
For now, I would like to wish all the Muslims for the coming fasting month of Ramadhan..
Signing off,
Sallehanification